- Here's the legal advice the EU is circulating about the UK's attempt to break international law
(tags:UK Europe law trade )
- American men who refer to themselves as 'moderate' or 'centrist' score basically the same on values and opinions as people who identify themselves as 'conservative'
- (tags:USA politics )
- Here's the source code to the Protect Scotland Track/Trace app
- (tags:scotland pandemic opensource apps )
- Ireland's view on Britain's descent in to being a rogue state
- (tags:law UK Ireland NorthernIreland Europe Doom )
- The EU Has Told The UK To Ditch Its Withdrawal Agreement Changes By The End Of The Month Or It'll End The Brexit Talks
- (tags:UK Europe NorthernIreland doom )
- The government's legal position on violating international law is laughable nonsense
(tags:law UK Europe OhForFucksSake )
- What are the likely consequences of the UK's violation of the Withdrawal Agreement?
(tags:UK Europe Doom )
- They're remaking my favourite GameCube game! (The Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time)
- (tags:games time )
- How To Get Away with Murder: How contradictions in Roman law left incurable headaches for its judges
- (tags:law Rome murder family history )
- Those Orange Bay Area Skies and the Science of Light
- (tags:fire light California USA )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.