- During Coronavirus Lockdowns, Some Doctors Wondered: Where Are the Premature Babies
- What's particularly interesting is that the virus must have been affecting pretty much *every* mother in order to have this kind of effect.
*Or* being indoors during lockdown has a protective effect from something else.
(tags:babies virus pandemic viaElfy )
- Government admits that NHS Test and Trace programme is unlawful
- (tags:UK privacy pandemic OhForFucksSake )
- Brexit: Food shortage fears as three quarters of UK hauliers face being locked out of EU
- (tags:UK Europe trade doom transport )
- Funding to stop female genital mutilation reduced by 76 per cent despite hundreds of new cases each month
- (tags:fgm UK OhForFucksSake )
- Soviet bus stops looked *amazing*
(tags:buses design Russia history )
- A Letter On Justice And Open Debate
- (tags:jkrowling bigotry transgender lgbt )
- RBS tells its staff to carry on working from home until next year
- (tags:work homes pandemic rbs )
- People's need for structure has a significant impact on someone's likelihood to call something fake news — an effect that was particularly strong for Republicans
- (tags:psychology news fraud )
- EU leaders seal deal on spending and €750bn Covid-19 recovery plans
- (tags:Europe pandemic )
- Russia report: UK deliberately avoided investigating Russian interference into the Brexit referendum
- (tags:UK Europe referendum Russia OhForFucksSake intelligence )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.