- Benjamin Franklin: Reanimator
- (tags:USA history frankenstein )
- Last Christmas's twist ending, explained (and it's nothing to do with the genocide)
- (tags:Christmas spoilers wtf movies )
- Boycott Instacart
- (tags:work OhForFucksSake )
- Night Has Come is remarkable work of genuine found-footage horror
- (tags:movies editing belgium )
- Why Mordor Failed: Sauron's hegemonic collapse holds potent lessons for the Trump administration.
- (tags:lotr politics USA )
- Who is the real Dice Man? The elusive writer behind a cult novel
- Personally, I'm pretty shocked there were people who took it seriously!
(tags:novel satire history society psychology )
- Brexit: The long hard road to a future relationship
- (tags:UK Europe trade )
- Empathy Is Tearing Us Apart
- (tags:empathy psychology politics )
- Military veterans demand Tory minister apologises for calling white poppies 'attention seeking rubbish'
- (tags:war UK history )
- 'Bangin' Breakfast' - The five best places in Edinburgh for fry-up breakfasts (I'm on my way to one right now)
- I can confirm that the Painted Rooster does good breakfast.
(tags:food edinburgh )
- There's something particularly glorious about ripping a bad film to shreds. (Midway in this case)
- (tags:movies wwii epicfail review USA )
- Inside A Warehouse Where Thousands Of Robots Pack Groceries
- (tags:robots shopping automation video )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.