- A story about 1,000 baby praying mantises.
- (tags:insects viaFJM )
- Ukraine and Russia exchange prisoners in landmark deal
- (tags:Ukraine russia )
- Lib Dems: Why is the party's LGBT+ group angry?
- (tags:LGBT libdem politics uk )
- GRRM on the Hugo Losers Party
- (tags:GeorgeRRMartin party conventions scifi )
- What if the Prime Minister deliberately broke the law over extending Article 50?
- (tags:law UK Europe politics )
- What happened with Stephen Kinnock's amendment, and what does it mean?
- (tags:uk law politics europe )
- MPs checked with EU chiefs over Brexit delay before passing bill
- (tags:UK Europe )
- Boris Johnson has chosen the 'left behind' towns he wants to help (and most of them are Tory marginals)
- (tags:corruption election Conservatives )
- Canada's view: British politics today is what results from the collision of an unstoppable force, an immovable object and a clown car.
- (tags:UK Europe Doom Canada )
- There are large gender differences in how men and women experience opposite-sex friendships
- (tags:gender friendship psychology attraction )
- Gender-neutral bathrooms can save women from waiting forever in line
- (tags:toilets gender )
- Will Brexit Affect Your Prescriptions? (Can anyone explain to me why it's already affecting some drugs?)
- Explanation from a friend:
3 factors so far:
(1) Supplier stockpiling = less for immediate demand.
(2) Some drugs now supplied to pharmacies on monthly quota. No backfill if exceeded.
(3)Suppliers agree set price over fixed term with NHS. Value of Â£ dropping = selling at loss so, some drugs diverted to other markets.
(tags:medicine UK Europe doom )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.