- UK state should pay for housing, food, transport and internet, says report
- (tags: economics housing uk food GuaranteedIncome )
- Yorkshire devolution: Archbishop asked to help in stalemate
- (tags: devolution yorkshire uk )
- Spotify’s Discover Weekly: How machine learning finds your new music
- (tags: ai music advice spotify )
- Is federalism the answer to the Scottish constitutional question?
- Only if the UK is willing to also devolve to the regions. Otherwise it'll be horribly lopsided.
Ten regions of six million (ish) each should do it.
(tags: uk politics scotland )
- Scientists reveal how inflammation affects the life of brain cells (possibly causing depression)
- (tags: depression inflammation brain )
- What's the state of religion in Britain?
- (tags: religion uk GoodNews )
- Would you like some approved random numbers?
- (tags: numbers history )
- Obama officials mocked Britain in secret and treated "special relationship" as a joke
- I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you!
(tags: usa uk )
- "Stuff Wot I Found On The Internet" - a reliable source of amusing links
- (tags: viaSwampers )
- Terry Crews reveals that he was once sexually assaulted by a Hollywood executive
- (tags: assault sex tv )
- Meanwhile, inside the mind of an alt-right protestor
- (tags: violence nazis comic satire )
- "I Bullshitted My Way to the Top of Paris Fashion Week"
- Utterly boggling
(tags: fashion fraud funny )
- Female dolphins evolved protective vaginas to stop unwanted males mating with them
- (tags: dolphin vagina sex )
- The Airport Bomber From Last Week You Never Heard About
- (tags: race terrorism usa )
- Equifax website hacked again, this time to redirect to fake Flash update
- (tags: Flash hacking fail )
- Scientists Can Read a Bird’s Brain and Predict Its Next Song
- (tags: brain birds song neuroscience )
- What Oculus Research are up to with VR and AR
- (tags: VirtualReality augmentedreality thefuture research Technology )
- How will Brexit affect health and health services in the UK? (See, particularly, figure 2)
- (tags: uk europe health nhs )
- IMF: higher taxes for rich will cut inequality without hitting growth
- (tags: economics inequality growth tax )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.