- Bank of England to keep animal fat in banknotes despite complaints
- (tags: animals money uk )
- Nepal criminalises banishing menstruating women to huts (When will Britain follow suit?)
- But what if they attract bears? Or wolves? Will nobody think of the children?
(tags: menstruation nepal )
- I've finally worked out what kind of goth I am! (Bottom of the post)
- (tags: goth dogs )
- Polish villagers hold Jewish wedding without Jews
- (tags: Jews history Poland )
- The only way to understand the Kremlin is to understand their paranoia
- (tags: russia politics history )
- Crafting Plausible Maps
- (tags: maps advice )
- Why do stars like Adele keep losing their voice? (blame Wagner)
- (tags: music singing health )
- Saudi Arabia is to execute 14 young men for protesting for democracy
- (tags: saudiarabia democracy death )
- Calculating CSS Font-Size Is Unexpectedly Complex
- (tags: web css firefox font )
- Income gap between people from rich and poor backgrounds has almost doubled
- (tags: inequality uk )
- In a remote Irish town, a goat reigns supreme
- (tags: Ireland festival Goats )
- Salt shaker *still* not internet enabled? Now's your chance!
- BUY ONE! BUY FIVE! BUY FIVE FOR EACH OF YOUR FRIENDS!
(tags: food technology internet OhForFucksSake )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.