- Watership Down and the power of not-quite-appropriate children's books.
- (tags: books writing children rabbits )
- So you want to write video games
- (tags: games writing advice )
- Empty Porn Sets
- (tags: art porn photography )
- Is the British government about to ban the Bat'leth?
- (tags: uk weaponry )
- Daenerys Cosplayer gets mistaken for Elsa
- (tags: funny cosplay Disney gameofthrones viaSkreidle )
- Season and region of birth linked to heightened childhood celiac disease risk
- (tags: vitaminD virus celiac children )
- Fifth force of nature? Light particle may be key to understanding dark matter
- (tags: physics )
- Scientists take big step toward recreating primordial 'RNA world' of 4 billion years ago
- Clearly a great idea for an episode of Doctor Who...
(tags: life prehistory )
- Brain study confirms gene mutation link to psychiatric disorders
- (tags: genetics brain depression schizophrenia )
- Boris Johnson ‘may have accidentally sold Britain to Peruvian drug lord’
- (tags: satire politics UK )
- Joseph Goebbels’ 105-year-old secretary: ‘No one believes me now, but I knew nothing’
- Wilful blindness being one of the most powerful forces in the universe, particularly when obedience is beaten in as a child.
(tags: Holocaust wwii history germany genocide )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.