- Our Augmented Reality future looks, frankly, amazing
- (tags: augmentedreality VirtualReality Technology computers thefuture )
- Cognitive function declines slightly at 25-hours per week, more at 35 hours, and signicantly at 40 hours
- Cognitive functioning improves up to the point at which workers work 25 hours a week and declines thereafter...at first the decline is very marginal, and there is not much of an effect as working hours rise to 35 hours per week. Beyond 40 hours per week, the decline is much more rapid.
(tags: work time )
- Sony's strategy with the PS4.5 is rather novel. I wonder if it will work.
- (tags: games consoles sony playstation computers )
- Ascension Island has a fascinating history
- (tags: environment history UK ocean )
- Anyone amused by legal shennanigans will enjoy this
- (tags: rail business law funny viaJennieRigg )
- Keeping it reel: the dying art of the film projectionist – in pictures
- I remember my surprise, a couple of years ago, at discovering that the local Vue no longer had any projectionists, and everything was run directly from head office.
(tags: film Technology history movies )
- The alt-right is more than warmed-over white supremacy. It’s that, but way way weirder.
- (tags: politics history racism usa republicans )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.