- A long, winding, and deeply interesting piece on philosophy, morality, and self-examination
- It turns out that you get up the escalators faster if everyone stands still
- The story of Pat and Peter Shaw - two scientists and their suicide pact
- The Most-Edited Wikipedia Pages Over The Last 15 Years
- Secret Hitler, the bluffing game for people who hate bluffing games
- Why isn't there a programming language which I can just talk to, and tell it what to do?
- Giant 'alien megastructure': Three months on we still have no idea what's going on.
- Scots earn more than the English for the first time as hourly pay overtakes south
- Computer Programming To Be Officially Renamed "Googling Stackoverflow"
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.