- Scottish Tory leader Ruth Davidson speaks frankly on faith and being gay
- A lawyers first thoughts on the draft Investigatory Powers Bill
- Human Centipede Toy (Christmas - sorted!)
- What it means when women say "I'm fine."
- Google engineer leaves scathing reviews of dodgy USB Type-C cables on Amazon
- Religious upbringing linked to less altruism
- Gut bacteria can dramatically amplify cancer immunotherapy (in mice)
- The London that might have been – amazing pictures of landmarks that were never built
- Tic-Tac-Toe computer learns with beans (I've seen this method used in an SF short story! Anyone identify it?)
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.