- If I were Prime Minister I'd give tax cuts to the rich, keep Trident, and get my football team wrong (hilarious)
(tags: politics Scotland funny )
- The Future of Civil Partnership in Scotland - have your say!
(tags: relationships law marriage Scotland )
- Princess named after three people Charles hates
(tags: royalty funny satire names )
- Beards: Not actually covered in poop.
(tags: beards facts faeces )
- Apple are, as usual, behaving like anti-competitive scum. (This time, over music)
(tags: business competition music Apple )
- This is what I think of when people are against welfare systems
(tags: welfare jobs society )
- There are significantly more Labour voters reading the Daily Mail than The Guardian
(tags: newspapers DailyMail guardian Labour politics )
- Could the Greens change how money works?
(tags: GreenParty economics money )
- Brave New World coming to TV
(tags: tv utopia scifi )
- How Amsterdam became the bicycle capital of the world
(tags: bicycles transport Netherlands )
- What's going on with Black Widow?
(tags: BlackWidow avengers movies )
- Amazon drops gendered categories for toys
(tags: Amazon gender )
- Politics is Show Business For Ugly People; Press & politicians both collude to keep it that way
(tags: politics media )
- Facebook - still demanding "real names" from drag queens, despite promises
(tags: LGBT Facebook names )
- XKCD perfectly captures how I'd feel about the chance to run the country
(tags: uk comics politics )
- Ten Things I Won’t Miss After The Election
(tags: politics elections )
- Stories from a costumed historical site worker.
(tags: history reenactment safety funny weapons viaMonique )
- Prenda Law And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Appellate Argument
(tags: law funny epicfail )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.