- My friend is famous (for being stranded at Kathmandu Airport after being barred from boarding a relief flight).
And they mis-title her - should be Dr!
(tags: India earthquake Nepal )
- Ex-Nasa man to plant one billion trees a year using drones
(tags: drone trees environment )
- Check your local candidate's views on digital surveillance
(tags: surveillance politics uk )
- 6 Reasons The Jedi Would Be The Villain In Any Sane Movie
(tags: starwars )
- Northern Ireland rejects Marriage Equality for the fourth time
(tags: marriage northernireland LGBT )
- So, You Want to be a Sex Worker... An All-American FAQ
(tags: sexwork usa faq advice viaTheFerrett )
- FactCheck: Labour's rent plans
(tags: rent Labour housing )
- Investigating the brain cells that make us snack (in mice)
(tags: eating brains neuroscience )
- Under the Fixed Term Parliaments Act, a minority Government doesn’t need a “confidence and supply” arrangement to be able to govern
(tags: politics government UK )
- Rosemary tea consumption reduces anxiety and depression (in mice)
(tags: anxiety depression mice food )
- Why would an animal give up its brain?
(tags: evolution brain )
- Five Disturbing Things You Didn't Know About Forensic "Science"
(tags: forensics research science crime )
- How a travel writer came to be banned from the world’s most remote island
(tags: travel writing )
- Relief For Nepal Earthquake Victims - I just contributed. Please do if you can.
(tags: Nepal charity earthquake viaPadmini )
- It’s not often the leader of the DUP says something I agree with….
(tags: politics parliament UK Scotland )
- To Explore Strange Old Worlds, to Seek Out Old Civilizations: Conferencing Greece and Rome and Science Fiction
(tags: Greece rome scifi history myths roleplaying )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.