- Why Internet fridges are a really bloody stupid idea
(tags: stupidity internet technology )
- France Gives In to the Hashtag
(tags: France language )
- A tricky moral problem
(tags: funny philosophy morality )
- Students drop their stereotypes of science when they 'meet the scientist'
(tags: science stereotypes )
- Twitter's got a New Harassment Problem: Periscope
(tags: Twitter abuse racism sexism )
- Things My Male Tech Colleagues Have Actually Said to Me, Annotated
(tags: women work technology society OhForFucksSake )
- “Tom Cruise is scum”: Reactions to Scientology documentary “Going Clear” (I really must watch this)
(tags: scientology documentary TomCruise )
- How Labour's Zero-Hours policy could make things worse
(tags: Labour work )
- Got teenage children? The new Chevrolet will keep an eye on them for you.
(tags: cars driving teenagers )
- Delicious is moving their data centre. Links posts may be...erratic on Saturday
(tags: delicious links )
- I really, really wish that the media would distinguish between "prostitution" and "sex slavery"
(tags: rape slavery OhForFucksSake Canada media )
- Home Office decides that Scots aren't competent to teach immigrants how to speak English
(tags: Scotland English language immigration )
- Joss Whedon, and his lesser-known film writing work
(tags: JossWhedon screenwriting )
- Democratic Dashboard thinks my MPs seat is safe. Bwahahahaha
(tags: politics Scotland democracy )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.