- Playing Pillars of Eternity as a party of bears.
(tags: bears games )
- Generous welfare benefits make people more likely to want to work, not less
(tags: work welfare )
- The the software studio that created Tomb Raider fell apart
(tags: games fail )
- How Putin could lose power
(tags: Russia politics )
- On Saving the World and Other Delusions
(tags: motivation psychology society delusion life happiness )
- There are many places I am glad I do not work. This makes the top 5.
(tags: work OhForFucksSake )
- BDSM is not an excuse for abuse
(tags: bdsm abuse sex )
- 37 Things You Learn From Working In A Comic Shop
(tags: comics jobs work )
- A Speculative History Of Aragorn II In Peter Jackson’s Middle-earth
(tags: lotr thehobbit )
- Amazon’s Dash Button Is Not a Hoax, It’s Phase One
(tags: Amazon shopping thefuture )
- Bloodborne creator Hidetaka Miyazaki: ‘I didn’t have a dream. I wasn’t ambitious'
(tags: games )
- Mechanism that plays key role in sexual differentiation of brain described
(tags: sex brain )
- Labour is trying to win over Liberal Democrat voters by highlighting its own illiberal drugs policy
(tags: Labour libdem drugs fail )
- The truth behind Costa Rica’s renewable energy
(tags: renewables hydroelectric electricity )
- April Fool's Day: 10 stories that look like pranks but aren't
(tags: AprilFool )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.