- The dangers of intermediate targets: IQ, cholesterol, and 99%-ile latency
(tags: targets )
- Do different kinds of groups have different natural limits on their sizes?
(tags: groups size dunbar )
- Psychedelics not linked to mental health problems or suicidal behavior
(tags: psychedelics mentalhealth suicide )
- Magnificent Faucet Swirls Water into Elegant Patterns
(tags: water pretty )
- I will not be doing this 22 hour Avengers marathon at the cinema.
(tags: marvel movies )
- Fifty Shades of Grey schoolboy causes stir at school
(tags: FiftyShadesOfGrey school costumes )
- When someone steals your identity to carry out online relationships.
(tags: fraud identity )
- A Note on Call-Out Culture
(tags: activism society )
- Could a 'citizen's income' work?
(tags: tax society GuaranteedIncome )
- Brain pathway linking anxiety and obesity discovered.
(tags: food eating obesity anxiety brains )
- The greatest program ever written
(tags: history programming impressive )
- Ferguson police report: Most shocking parts
(tags: police racism usa )
- Next up for Edinburgh's ongoing transformation: Regent Road
(tags: Edinburgh architecture design )
- A new OECD study challenges stereotypes about children, gender, and academic ability
(tags: children learning gender stereotypes )
- Why Software Maker Fog Creek Is Helping Its Competitors Hire Women
(tags: business software women )
- If Programming Languages Were Harry Potter Characters
(tags: harrypotter funny programming language )
- North Korea's creeping economic reforms show signs of paying off
(tags: NorthKorea economics reform )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.