- What Google DeepMind Means for A.I.
(tags: ai games )
- The Brain and Body Differences When One Twin Exercises, and the Other Doesn't
(tags: exercise )
- SpaceX is now Profitable
(tags: space spacex spaceflight )
- The most popular Steam games of 2014
(tags: games steam )
- The Daily Mail's model depends on dishonesty, theft, and sensationalism that crosses into fabrication. (Ex-staffer)
(tags: DailyMail internet )
- Bill Nye says science changed his anti-GMO views
(tags: science genetics )
- The Spiritualist Who Warned Lincoln Was Also Booth's Drinking Buddy
(tags: history AbrahamLincoln )
- How to save Star Trek: Make it the True Detective of science fiction
(tags: StarTrek scifi tv )
- Half Of Brits Say Religion Does More Harm Than Good, And Atheists Can Be Just As Moral
(tags: morality religion uk atheism society )
- EA Closes Sims/SimCity Developer Maxis
(tags: simcity sims business games )
- 10 Romance Novel Covers Reenacted by Real People
(tags: romance funny cover books )
- I learnt something new about how English works!
(tags: English language )
- I have a new favourite scene in the Star Wars series
(tags: starwars )
- "Your generation would probably ‘livetweet’ the apocalypse"
(tags: poetry apocalypse Twitter communication )
- Professionals blamed Oxfordshire girls for their sexual abuse
(tags: rape consent epicfail abuse viaJennieRigg )
- What if Breaking Bad was about a proofreader?
(tags: crime fiction grammar )
- The future of sex
(tags: sex virtualreality funny )
- The hotel at the heart of St James looks like a half-peeled orange
(tags: Edinburgh architecture )
- MPs have to be reminded that people watching them 'scream like banshees' on TV will be voting in a few weeks time.
(tags: politics UK )
- The teacher who used chess to show how chaotic war can be
(tags: chess school education military )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.