- Scottish Labour is going down in flames – and taking Miliband’s chance of a majority with them (Yay!)
(tags: Scotland Labour politics )
- Scientists pledge to increase interference with the Church
(tags: science religion funny )
- Sir John Chilcot refuses to set date for end of marathon inquiry into the Iraq war
(tags: enquiry Iraq )
- No, more surveillance will not make us safer
(tags: corruption business surveillance privacy uk )
- Is Patreon the next model for online news?
(tags: news business money internet )
- The Independent Discovery of TCP/IP, By Ants
(tags: internet intelligence ants tcp viafanf )
- Daylight Hours Explorer
(tags: science time light astronomy earth interactive viafanf )
- France 'no Jews' job ad sparks outrage
(tags: Jews racism jobs France )
- London gets a "Crossral for Bikes"
(tags: transport London bicycles )
- PETA Comes Out Against Publication Of To Kill A Mockingbird Sequel
(tags: PETA funny books satire )
- North Korea executes 80 people for watching South Korean TV shows.
(tags: NorthKorea )
- I had never heard of the norwegian butter crisis
(tags: Norway food )
- What does one week of Twitter harassment for a GamerGate target look like?
(tags: harrassment abuse Twitter )
- How Ta-Nehisi Coates built the (second) best comment section on the internet—and why it can’t last
(tags: comments internet discussion )
- I Let My Toddler Dress Me for a Week
(tags: children clothing funny vializziecassmaran )
- No, the biggest party does not get to form the next government (unless they get a majority)
(tags: politics government UK Labour lies )
- Doctor Who lego is on the way!
(tags: drwho Lego )
- Germany isn’t the big bad boss of Europe
(tags: Germany politics Europe )
- Government admits to taking disability benefits away from those in genuine need
(tags: disabilities welfare uk government )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.