- UK Health Advice: Take Vitamin D
(tags: vitaminD health advice )
- HSBC, Goldman Sachs (and others) accused of rigged metals’ prices for years
(tags: fraud metal business )
- Scotland is making a big change to how property is distributed after death
(tags: law death property Scotland )
- 7 Reasons 'Assassin's Creed' Is the Least Playable Game Ever
(tags: epicfail games fraud )
- “Everything is problematic” - how one activist moved away from the radical towards the pragmatic
(tags: feminism politics activism viaNancyLebov )
- The Strange Log: Documenting the strange poetry of changelogs and patch notes
(tags: computers programming )
- I had not realised that my entire understanding of the atomic bombing of Japan was wrong
(tags: Japan nuclearweapons history wwii )
- Next time someone claims that computer games aren't mainstream, show them this...
(tags: games dancing awesome )
- Single parents singled out by harsh benefits sanctions
(tags: welfare parents UK )
- Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
(tags: graphene power hydrogen )
- Ridley Scott on Exodus: Gods and Kings casting: 'I'm not going to get it financed if my lead actor is Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such'
(tags: race movies egypt RidleyScott )
- Let Elsevier Go: The potential savings from cancelling journal subscriptions would cover the Open Access transition.
(tags: OpenAccess academia publishing )
- Vinyl record sales hit 18-year high (turns out 15% of music is bought with no intention to listen to it)
(tags: vinyl music )
- English Votes for English Laws to be pushed forward before Christmas. (You didn't like being in a union, did you?)
(tags: Scotland england politics voting UK )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.