- I’m Only Hard On The Movie ‘Interstellar’ Because My Father Was Hard On Me
(tags: movies reviews funny fatherhood viaBartCalendar )
- Did This Ancient Civilization Avoid War for 2,000 Years?
(tags: civilization history archaeology war )
- The history of the speculum is halfway between fascinating and horrifying.
(tags: history vagina medicine technology gyn )
- Seals are having sex with penguins and eating them afterwards
(tags: animals birds penguins sex nature )
- Pop music is so repetitive because that's what people want (with video)
(tags: video music )
- Stunningly gorgeous dresses
(tags: art design clothing fashion women )
- After Satanists Plan to Give Away Coloring Books, School Board Considers Banning Religious Distributions Altogether
(tags: religion funny usa )
- Labour moves to the right of the Tories on benefits for EU migrants
(tags: immigration Europe Labour conservatives )
- Trip Advisor couple 'fined' £100 by hotel for bad review
(tags: reviews epicwtf hotel UK )
- Government defeated in pubs vote
(tags: libdem pubs alcohol law UK )
- Why the music industry is in great shape
(tags: music business internet )
- I don't have the energy to express my fury at the Barbie/Computers fiasco. Thankfully, someone else did!
(tags: barbie computers epicfail patriarchy women society )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.