- Bill Gates has one skill. Sadly, he's never made any money from it.
(tags: billgates )
- The search terms that lead people to relationship advice pages are illuminating
(tags: search advice )
- California Aquifers Contaminated With Billions Of Gallons of Fracking Wastewater
(tags: fracking oil water usa )
- About That ‘Common Core’ Math Problem Making the Rounds on Facebook…
(tags: math learning education )
- 53 Reasons Living In Edinburgh Ruins You For Life
(tags: Edinburgh photos )
- Below the poverty line: slum Britain in the 1960s
I'd certainly like to hope that we don't have places as bad as this any more.
(tags: poverty history UK )
- The best suggestion I've ever heard for an alternative Harry Potter approach
(tags: harrypotter funny )
- "Best quote from Clacton by-election: "Yes I voted UKIP, the Tory MP has done nothing for years"
(tags: politics UK )
- What makes for a stable marriage? (with graphs!)
(tags: marriage relationships statistics )
- The truth about cows
(tags: cows funny )
- 10 things female students shouldn’t have to go through at university
(tags: university academia misogyny )
- This is what teachers think of Tristram Hunt's 'Hippocratic oath' idea
(tags: teaching EpicStupidity UK )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.