- Please be careful with your iPhone 6 - looks like it bends if you apply too much pressure
(tags: iphone apple )
- Cats aren't actually domesticated. (And they think of you as a large, not terribly effective, cat)
(tags: cats )
- India now has a spaceship orbiting Mars
(tags: mars India space )
- The Surprising Path to a Faster NYTimes.com (How do you optimise a site with a million static pages?)
(tags: media web optimization )
- Technology boost for Scotland's oil reserves in North Sea
(tags: technology oil Scotland )
- Scots should forget devo max – it’s not possible and wasn’t offered
(tags: Scotland independence UK politics )
- China Asks: How much will it cost us to make Solar Cheaper than Coal?
(tags: China solarpower economics environment )
- Neil Gaiman: ‘Terry Pratchett isn’t jolly. He’s angry’
(tags: terrypratchett NeilGaiman death anger writing )
- Black holes don't exist
(tags: space physics )
- Shock news: male sex toys are popular, and men read erotica too
(tags: men sex masturbation )
- Bisexuality and the classics
(tags: lgbt fiction academia )
- "Game Of Thrones" As Told By The Daily Mail Sidebar Of Shame
(tags: gameofthrones DailyMail funny )
- What happens when you ask a bunch of authors about the symbolism in their books?
(tags: writing literature symbols viasupergee )
- Summer Glau rehearsing a fight scene for Serenity is something to behold
(tags: firefly summer )
- Spike TV is making a show of Red Mars!
(tags: mars tv )
- One in four Americans want their state to secede from the U.S., but why?
(tags: usa independence )
- Most studies into computer games and violence suffer the same fatal flaw
(tags: psychology games violence )
- How do male scientists balance the demands of work and family?
(tags: academia family men patriarchy )
- Nanotechnology leads to LEDs that are 57% more efficient
(tags: nanotech led light )
- Why did people stop believing in the welfare system? It's all Tony Blair's fault
(tags: tonyblair welfare UK )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.