- Independent industry investigation finds that Scotland could be sitting on more than double the amount of oil and gas reserves currently predicted
(tags: Scotland oil )
- 10 common comments on feminist blogposts – and my responses
(tags: feminism )
(tags: muppets funny )
- Better Identification of Viking Corpses Reveals: Half of the Warriors Were Female
(tags: women viking history )
- Zero G kittens!
(tags: kittens gravity )
- I don't see many tattoos that count as art. These really do.
(tags: art tattoos )
- Warwick Davies made home movies during Return of The Jedi.
(tags: starwars )
- Early Cerebellum Injury Hinders Neural Development, Possible Root of (One Kind Of) Autism
(tags: autism brain )
- 5 Positive Trends Over The Last Few Decades
(tags: GoodNews )
- Just because you don't consider it a hobby doesn't mean there isn't probably a Tumblr community dedicated to it
(tags: tumblr community comic )
- Dogs prefer petting to vocal praise. (Me too!)
(tags: dogs reward viaDrJon )
- New York Police Officers to Start Using Body Cameras
(tags: police transparentsociety )
- We’re losing the wrong sort of MPs – the ones with most to give
(tags: politics UK conservatives )
- Abbey Road zebra crossing live feed lets you watch Beatles fans piss off motorists 24/7
(tags: Beatles video traffic )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.