- Video of inlating a pair of smoker's lungs vs. a pair of healthy lungs
(tags: smoking video )
- California votes to replace "no means no" with "Yes means yes" in colleges.
(tags: consent California USA )
- If programming languages were weapons
(tags: programming language funny )
- What happens when you give psychedelics to people and ask them to solve problems?
(tags: psychedelics problems creativity )
- Song of Ice and Fire author George RR Martin on success, chess and the wrath of superfans
(tags: GeorgeRRMartin gameofthrones )
- The LHC is making some of our theories of physics unworkable - but new ones are emerging
(tags: physics research )
- Hands up if you're a cute animal
(tags: cute )
- Remember when they thought that technology would last?
(tags: technology history )
- There are some fetishes that Google cannot help you with
(tags: fetish Google funny )
- If you like theatre, then this conversation between the social media reps for various plays will amuse you.
(tags: theatre Twitter funny )
- The U.S. Navy Tests Its Ships in This Indoor Ocean
(tags: navy USA testing technology )
- The Boeing 777 Flies on 99.9% Ada
(tags: airplanes programming language )
- Half of young women can't locate their vaginas
(tags: vagina women education )
- Lothian buses bring in a new card for journeys. Which doesn't do day-tickets and can't be topped up online.
(tags: buses transport Edinburgh )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.