- The Relative Cost of Bandwidth Around the World
(tags: internet money )
- Having read this write-up of the end of True Blood I am titantically grateful I gave up two years ago.
Frankly, I wish it was three. And I could live with five.
(tags: trueblood )
- Why some atheists are very, very, angry about religion
(tags: atheism religion anger viaJennieRigg )
- A story of fucked up relationships that are handled badly. I did not expect the ending
(tags: relationships death )
- Some of the things that dodgy websites (like RyanAir and SportsDirect) do are now illegal! Hurrah!
(tags: law web shopping Europe )
- My mobile company (Three) have released an app that lets me text/phone from Wifi. Yay!
(tags: wifi phones technology win )
- The photographer whose taken a photo of herself in her underwear every birthday for the last 40 years
(tags: nsfw age photography art )
- Watching all nine Hellraiser movies back to back. For research (I'm glad I stopped after #3).
(tags: hellraiser movies )
- A question about restauraunt ordering etiquette, and its origins
(tags: restaurant etiquette )
- What do time-travellers get up to when they're not killing Hitler?
(tags: timetravel shortstory )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.