- This pretty much sums up how I felt about "Guardians of the Galaxy"
(tags: review marvel movies )
- The stigma of being an atheist in the US
(tags: atheism society USA )
- How much more do programmers get paid (as a map - Bulgaria surprised me!)
(tags: programming maps money )
- Hotel fines brides $500 for every bad review their guests post online
(tags: reviews wedding WTF )
- Wikipedia link hidden by 'right to be forgotten'
(tags: wikipedia censorship Google )
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Easter Eggs, Trivia & References
(tags: marvel movies trivia )
- Scottish independence referendum debate: the drinking game!
(tags: Scotland independence alcohol debate )
- Comcast Confessions: why the cable guy is always late
(tags: internet cable customerservice epicfail )
- A review of tomorrow's Independence debate
(tags: Scotland independence debate review )
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' and the rise of post-plot cinema
(tags: movies plot scifi )
- A brief, personal, memoir of WWI
(tags: wwi war military UK wales )
- The Reluctantly Quantified Parent
(tags: parenting technology )
- Robotic suit gives shipyard workers super strength
(tags: cybernetics robots technology viafanf )
- What's the worst sentence to start a linguistically-themed novel with?
(tags: writing bad funny language linguistics )
- Big Bang Theory cast reach deal, set to earn $1 million per 20 minutes of television
(tags: tv pay )
- The House of Lords has 774 members - and enough space for 230 of them
(tags: houseoflords politics uk )
- Tumblr: Hashing Your Way to Handling 23,000 Blog Requests per Second
(tags: tumblr scalability technology internet )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.