- Passport office won't allow "Skywalker" in a name - because it infringes a trademark
(tags: intellectual_property trademark starwars passport )
- Victory: format shifting and right to parody clear last hurdle
(tags: copyright parody uk )
- Some great comments on Amazon’s latest volley in its war on Hachette
(tags: publishing Amazon )
- We Don't Play With Our Vulvas At The Table
(tags: sex children education vializziecassmaran )
- Challenge Complete: Watch the Same Movie 5 Nights in a Row
(tags: viaAlexTFish movies interesting )
- Who wants to see a pangolin mum with her pangopup
(tags: cute )
- I read this idea for an SF short story to Julie. And now she won't talk to me.
Seriously, she sighed heavily, rolled over, and tried to go back to sleep. WIN!
(tags: scifi funny teeth )
- The Lifespan Of All Of Doctor Who's Doctors, By Screentime
(tags: drwho visualisation )
- Reading Harry Potter makes children less bigoted
(tags: lgbt bigotry harrypotter children reading )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.