- So, a Guy Walks Into a Bar
(tags: jokes funny )
- You can _have_ sex at 16, but send a photo of it to your partner and you're off to jail!
(tags: crime sex porn age UK stupidity )
- America’s Favorite ‘Star Wars’ Movies (And Least Favorite Characters)
(tags: starwars )
- Terminator 2 and the world’s biggest spoiler
(tags: terminator movies spoilers )
- I've seen 69 of TimeOut's 100 best sci-fi movies – How many have you seen? (Many I disagree with)
(tags: scifi movies lists )
- BBC trials UHD, high frame-rate, and the Oculus Rift at the Commonwealth Games
(tags: tv bbc )
- Apparently, if you vote UKIP all of your gay friends leave to find a Lib-Dem to be friends with
(tags: politics lgbt )
- Meet the married couple who design the sets for porn parodies
(tags: porn design starwars superheroes )
- On Authoritarianism and “Social Justice Warriors”
(tags: society OvertonWindow norms )
- Nadella’s “one operating system” ain’t new and won’t be one OS
(tags: Windows Microsoft )
- Paracetamol for low back pain no better than placebo
(tags: pain drugs placebo )
- Offshore wind farms become magnets for hungry seals
(tags: windpower ocean food )
- What inefficiencies do companies suffer from?
(tags: efficiency business )
- If the Solar Superstorm of July 2012 had hit us, all of your electrical devices would have stopped working.
(tags: solar space electricity )
- FactCheck: Does Hamas use civilians as human shields?
(tags: israel palestine facts )
- Opening ceremony viewers question their sanity
(tags: Scotland funny )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.