- "I bought a woodland with 60 strangers" - sounds rather lovely.
(tags: trees wood UK )
- The Russian Public Has a Totally Different Understanding of What Happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight 17
(tags: Russia ukraine conspiracy media )
- The Roles Nicolas Cage Turned Down
(tags: niccage movies )
- Liberal Democrat amendment making revenge porn a crime to be debated today – watch Hannah’s story
(tags: video abuse crime libdem )
- India's 'Plastic Man' Turns Litter Into Paved Roads - Businessweek
(tags: plastic roads India )
- New spongelike structure converts solar energy into steam at 85% efficiency
(tags: solarpower steam )
- A welcome green victory for the Lib Dems
(tags: green carbon environment libdem )
- A candid review with Ken Clarke, for whom I have a fair amount of time
(tags: conservatives politics viaJennieRigg )
- Declassified footage shows 1st ever nuclear explosion ... in space!
(tags: nuclearweapons space video )
- Chuck Palahniuk reconvenes his 'Fight Club'
(tags: FightClub comics )
- Neurofeedback improved novice sniper shooting by 100% (presumably applicable elsewhere too!)
(tags: neuroscience military brains psychology )
- Children Exposed To Religion Have Difficulty Distinguishing Fact From Fiction
(tags: religion fiction children rationality )
- Half a cheer for depression's end
(tags: economics UK )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.