- Man finds tarantula in cupboard in Portobello (I'm moving!)
(tags: spiders Scotland aieeee! )
- Exploding the 10,000 hours myth - it's no guarantee for greatness
(tags: myths work achievement learning )
- 5% of the population responsible for 50% of all lies (I assume that abusive behaviour follows similar patterns)
(tags: lies )
- Labour says business needs a 'fairer' deal on tax
(tags: Labour tax UK )
- Steam reaches highest-ever concurrent user count at over 8 million
(tags: steam games )
- Tilda Swinton answers questions. Delightfully
(tags: TildaSwinton acting movies )
- Man Men has finished filming. Can't believe I have to wait 9 months to see the end!
(tags: madmen tv )
- Expanding the introvert/extrovert scale. I'd class myself as Introvert/Gregarious/Charming. Ish
(tags: introversion )
- One reason for airlines charging for add-ons - it's a tax dodge
(tags: TAX airlines )
- How reliable are different contraceptive methods?
(tags: contraception )
- A day in the life of a physics student with autism
(tags: autism students university )
- An interview with Jimmy Saville from 1990 in which he's asked about the rumours of his paedophilia.
(tags: Child_abuse JimmySaville interview viaPatrickHadfield )
- 'Community' Lives! Yahoo Has Saved Greendale for a Sixth Season
(tags: community tv Yahoo )
- Real life medicine vs TV medicine
(tags: medicine tv )
- Essential Futurist SF
(tags: scifi )
- A good explanation of what's going on with Juncker, Cameron and increasing democracy in Europe
(tags: Europe democracy )
- Pelvic exam study: Annual well-woman exams have no medical basis.
(tags: women doctors healthcare genitals )
- 19th century math tactic gets a makeover -- and yields answers up to 200 times faster
(tags: mathematics )
- Racists fly Ku Klux Klan flag in east Belfast
(tags: Belfast flags racism )
- Labour parliamentary candidate apologises for comparing pro-independence protestors to Hitler Youth
(tags: Labour Godwin independence )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.