Interesting Links for 26-06-2014
- Everyone is totally just winging it, all the time
- The war on drugs is lost – legalise the heroin trade
- Investment Strategies in a Post-Apocalyptic World
- I believe we're getting some of these in the office
- Banning Zero-Hours Contracts' Exclusivity Clauses
- You're inventing the wrong sort of tech for bad people who want to buy it. Stop it at once
- Why left-wing bias at the BBC is a myth
- Osama Bin Laden’s seven rules for terrorists: ISIS will regret not following the al-Qaida leader’s advice.
- This took me a moment, but when I recognised it, I laughed.
- In hairless man, arthritis drug spurs hair growth — lots of it
- Men in suits - causing inflamed passions, and dooming innocent women to hell!
- Breakthrough in solar panel manufacture promises cheap energy within a decade
- 'The Legend of Korra' is premiering this Friday, after episodes leak online
- Capturing photos of surf is dangerous - here is how you do it without dying
- More than 90 lawyers, politicians, health experts (and celebrities) sign letter calling for drug law change
God I hated the headline. I don't give a damn what celebrities think - but I do care about the opinions of the the legal, political and health experts!
- A Cautionary Tale: The Rage of the Mechwarrior Online Community
- What a strange dog
- It would appear that I am the subject of a Wondermark comic
- Can the Bank of England curb the housing bubble?
- Chemistry: New math technique improves atomic property predictions to historic accuracy
- In-depth piece on the phone hacking trial. Recommended by multiple lawyer friends.
- Revealed at last: The scale of Jimmy Savile’s abuse at Leeds hospital
- Alaska bear falls through skylight into party, eats all the cupcakes
There ain't no party like a bear party
- London buses will track your bottom! (For good)
- Facebook starts deeper tracking of your movement - Adblock Plus blocks it.
- Foxconn forcing users to leave unions
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.