- Labour needs to be candid about the painful cuts it will have to make
(tags: politics economics UK Labour )
- Women impressed by men who condemn their taste in music
(tags: funny music relationships viajohnbobshaun )
- RunPee - Because movie theaters don't have pause buttons.
(tags: movies urination )
(tags: morality philosophy google )
- A Sound You Can't Unhear (And What It Says About Your Brain)
(tags: sound illusion )
- Scottish Independence: £200m to be initial cost
(tags: scotland independence )
- A fantastic article on spoilers
(tags: spoilers viaErindubitably )
- Communication Charts Around The World
(tags: communication business culture )
- How much does it cost to store a VHS tape in a New York City apartment?
(tags: newyork housing )
- Free will? It's all just noise in the brain
(tags: FreeWill brains )
- What does Bill Gates think is the biggest myth about him?
(tags: billgates )
- Do Rational People Exist?
(tags: rationality viaCipherGoth )
- Where do people live? (Nice graphs by longitude and latitude)
(tags: visualisation population )
- 29 Hilarious Uses For Sex Toys Around The House
(tags: sex sextoys funny nsfw )
- UK singles chart to take into account Spotify and other streaming sites (100 streams = 1 sale)
(tags: music streaming spotify charts )
- A New Bike Lane That Could Save Lives and Make Cycling More Popular
(tags: bicycles )
- Scottish independence: What might happen to passports and citizenship?
(tags: Scotland citizenship passport independence )
- Will Queen Elizabeth Take the Iron Throne?
(tags: games royalty )
- UK Government accused of funding "No" campaign
(tags: uk Scotland independence )
- Several common pesticides associated with autism
(tags: autism pesticide )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.