- Turning Edinburgh into Game of Thrones
(tags: Edinburgh gameofthrones viaErindubitably )
- Interesting notes on research into belief and religion
(tags: belief religion research )
- Clickhole - The Onion launches a parody of Buzzfeed.
(tags: funny TheOnion )
- Having an affair? Don't phone out for pizza
(tags: pizza relationships )
- Want to predict postgraduate success? Character is as important as previous results
(tags: academia personality success )
- Diet higher in protein may be linked to lower risk of stroke
(tags: protein diet stroke )
- Internet not responsible for dying newspapers
I'd argue it's more complex than that. I don't get my news from any single paper any more. But there's no simple micropayment method for me to pay for distributed news, even if I wanted to.
(tags: media newspapers )
- Nintendo makes an original shooter starring girls
(tags: games girls nintendo wii )
- 24 Adorably Geeky Wedding Invitations
(tags: geekery wedding )
- Harrison Ford injures ankle on Star Wars, fans freak out as Internet (and media) blows it out of proportion
(tags: starwars HarrisonFord )
- Jennifer in paradise: the story of the first Photoshopped image
(tags: photoshop art history )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.