- Dan Harmon in the possible un-cancellation of Community
(tags: DanHarmon community tv )
- Former CIA/NSA director ‘We Kill People Based on Metadata’
(tags: surveillance usa politics )
- The Crowdfunding Upstart That’s Turning Freelancers Into Superstars
(tags: money internet creativity )
- No One Ever Told Me About Politics
(tags: politics education )
- Stripper Friend "Kind of Boring"
(tags: sexwork )
- Beowulf Pitfight! Morpurgo Versus Sutcliff!
(tags: writing )
- DC, number four comics publisher?
(tags: dc comics )
- Is Russell Brand sexist?
(tags: sexism )
- DnD alignments for the Marvel Universe
- Your exes are not entitled to be your friends
(tags: relationships boundaries )
- A brief reminder on how ranked voting works (in this case, for The Hugo)
(tags: voting awards )
- Possibly the best idea for a reality TV show ever.
(tags: tv LGBT )
- Blasphemy Laws. Even stupider in Pakistan
(tags: pakistan blasphemy EpicStupidity viasupergee )
- This is the first ever car-review to make me want a car
(tags: cars driving review electricity )
- Lectures Aren't Just Boring, They're Ineffective, Too
(tags: education teaching )
- ‘Christian’ Homeschool Dads Get Girl Kicked Out of Prom Because They Can’t Stop Lusting After Her
(tags: women society usa religion )
- Jaden Smith's Nonsensical Tweets Actually Make Perfect Sense As "Garfield" Comics
(tags: comics funny garfield )
- Machine Learning: The Curse of Dimensionality in Classification
(tags: computers learning vision ai )
- In case you were wondering how my brother was doing with his iPhone App.
(tags: development iphone ios viaMyBrotherMike )
- Putting a GPS Tracker in the mail
(tags: mail gps tracking )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.