- House building is at a low
(tags: uk housing )
- Secret WW1 spy files have been made available online
(tags: wwi spying history )
- What the Tamiflu saga tells us about drug trials and big pharma
(tags: health drugs research transparency )
- For the first time, a mammalian organ has been persuaded to renew itself
(tags: regeneration science biology research )
- My Family Stopped Eating Sugar for a Year and This is What Happened
(tags: sugar health )
- The restaurant which googles its customers
(tags: restaurant service )
- The Heartbleed Hit List: The Passwords You Need to Change Right Now
(tags: password security ssl )
- Livejournal now has an official song.
(tags: livejournal funny firefly song )
- Emma Watson Unmasks (My new favourite thing on the internet)
(tags: EmmaWatson video epicwtf )
- Why the fuck are we taking lab-work out of science A-levels????
(tags: education science uk epicfail )
- True Facts About The Owl
(tags: facts owls )
- Edinburgh tram construction timelapse
(tags: video trams edinburgh )
- Looking For Tom Lehrer, Comedy's Mysterious Genius
(tags: comedy mathematics music satire )
- xkcd explains how the Heartbleed bug works, incredibly simply.
Seriously though - who thought this was a good idea in the first place?
(tags: xkcd comics computers )
- Remember when Batman was a detective?
(tags: batman )
- Amazon Buys Digital Comics Company ComiXology
(tags: comics amazon publishing )
- I am a North Korean defector
(tags: NorthKorea )
- Conservative MPs to be told to not sexually harrass their office staff.
(tags: conservatives harrassment politics uk )
- Turning off a Fat Accumulation Gene to Reduce Obesity proven in Mice
(tags: obesity weight genetics mice )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.