- New Game of Thrones is just everyone introducing themselves
(tags: gameofthrones )
- Lib Dems only party to vote against khat drug ban
(tags: drugs libdem politics uk )
- Saudi Arabia declares all atheists are terrorists
(tags: saudiarabia terrorism atheism )
- Wat HiFi? - Pseudoscientific wank from the pages of audiophile magazines.
(tags: music technology funny fraud )
- Which Studio's Attempt To Copy Marvel's Movie Universe Is Most Doomed?
(tags: comics movies )
- I like this ending to HIMYM more
(tags: tv fanfic )
- Rich, admitted child rapist granted probation because he "would not not fare well" in prison"
(tags: prison money law )
- Four things about men and women I’ve learnt from being neither
(tags: gender society viaJennieRigg )
- I find the idea of a turn-based shmup intriguing
(tags: games )
- Unite threaten to abandon Labour and start a new, actually left-wing, party. Pass me the popcorn!
(tags: politics unions uk labour )
- How Civil Service organisation leads to bad project governance
(tags: organisation government CivilService )
- The details behind the "seven portions of vegetables" article from yesterday
(tags: vegetables health science )
- I'm Done Making My Kid's Childhood Magical
(tags: children )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.