- We Got 20 British Strangers Who Aren't Models to Kiss Each Other
(tags: kissing video uk )
- Doctors’ New ADHD Frontier: Diagnosing Adults
(tags: adhd adult psychology )
- The Infinite Lives Of BitTorrent
(tags: bittorrent )
- School Bans Bullied Boy from Wearing his ‘My Little Pony’ Bag
(tags: mylittlepony bullying epicfail )
- In 2002 an asteroid tried to hit us. Seven times. (Impressive visualisation)
(tags: asteroids space visualisation )
- Babies moving, as seen through their mother's skin.
(tags: babies pregnancy )
- What are, and aren't Men's Issues?
(tags: men problems )
- Why I am a male feminist (one reason,anyway)
(tags: feminism assault society )
- Warning: This article contains spoilers for True Detective, Frog Fractions and The Secret of NIMH
(tags: writing games viajohnbobshaun )
- Why we love repetition in music
Now, someone should tell Brian Eno why Generative Music never took off...
(tags: music psychology )
- Gender-specific books demean all our children. So the Independent on Sunday will no longer review anything marketed to exclude either sex
(tags: books publishing gender vializziecassmaran )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.