- Dalai Lama at a Santa Fe ski resort: Tells waitress the meaning of life.
(tags: happiness life meaning philosophy viaNancyLebov )
- Rolls-Royce imagines a future of robot ships
(tags: robots boats ocean technology )
- Mesmerizing GIFs Show Cities Passing From Day to Night
(tags: cities art time light )
- Moving out of poverty makes girls less depressed, but boys moreso.
(tags: depression society gender poverty )
- New data confirms Arctic ice trends: Ice-free season getting longer by five days per decade
(tags: arctic globalwarming )
- If Scotland goes Independent then England gets RBS. Good luck to them :->
(tags: scotland independence banking rbs )
- Mathematicians are chronically lost and confused (and that’s how it’s supposed to be)
(tags: mathematics learning )
- The London WorldCon apologises for RossFail
Ok,I mostly linked to that because I thought of "RossFail".
(tags: fandom conventions apology )
- Parents! Do your children have questions about the opposite sex? This post is full of information!
(tags: funny children sex )
- You haven't heard "Sweet Child O' Mine" until you've heard it performed on a Guzheng
(tags: music video viaGominokouhai GunsNRoses )
- Some great commentary on Ukraine here
(tags: ukraine russia livejournal viaFiddlingFrog )
- On the Etiquette of Sharing Web Comics
(tags: ethics comics art )
- Indian police ignore corruption for over eight years because they didn't know the complaint system password
(tags: india corruption complaints passwords epicfail )
- How to debug small programs
(tags: programming advice )
- What happened when a photographer came face-to-face with one of antartica's most vicious predators
(tags: antarctic predator cute )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.