- Spotify: how a busy songwriter you've never heard of makes it work for him
(tags: spotify music business )
- UK government plans switch to open source from Microsoft Office suite (kinda)
(tags: opensource software government uk )
- Welcome to the new era of fast genetic engineering
(tags: genetics )
- German cows cause methane blast
(tags: methane cows explosions )
- Edinburgh's Caltongate development gets green light
(tags: architecture development edinburgh )
- China's internet vigilantes and the 'human flesh search engine'
(tags: china society internet )
- Have "one in four" people really had a mental health problem?
(tags: mentalhealth )
- 19 Book Cover Clichés
(tags: books art )
- What's the right word for this kind of movie (or book)
(tags: books language )
- On sequels that aren't sequels.
(tags: movies sequels )
- The actual difference between bisexuality and pansexuality
(tags: sexuality )
- Can Marcus Aurelius' meditations be put to practical use?
Mark's an awesome guy. I recommend following him.
(tags: philosophy life self-improvement )
- The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (for kids!)
(tags: comics children )
- The Best "Entry Level" Science Fiction Books to Convert Your Friends
(tags: scifi books )
- Two-Face Loves Bitcoin
(tags: bitcoin batman funny )
- Bitcoin - a Keynesian Conspiracy?
(tags: bitcoin conspiracy )
- UK government to give cash to Russian gay rights campaigners
(tags: russia lgbt uk )
- The Image That Can Break Your Brain
(tags: science brain vision )
- Welcome to Britain, where you’re legally innocent until suspected
(tags: uk law rights epicfail )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.