- In England and Wales a gay couple in a civil partnership can't just change to a marriage - they need to divorce first!
(tags: uk marriage lgbt epicwtf )
- Meet the Coolest 84-Year-Old on the Internet
(tags: style fashion clothing blogging )
- Campaigners wield marker pens in war against punctuation cull
(tags: punctuation grammar english )
- An excess of beards causes closure of Shetland fire station
(tags: scotland beards fire )
- There is an 11,000-year-old cancer hiding inside dogs.
(tags: dogs cancer )
- Fabulous commentary on the Candy Crush people trademarking the word "saga"
(tags: games funny intellectual_property trademark )
- On male sex toys, and judgmental Jezebel
(tags: sex sexuality )
- India has officially recognized dolphins as non-human persons
(tags: dolphins rights )
- On Sherlock referring to himself as a sociopath
(tags: SherlockHolmes StevenMoffat )
- Anyone in Edinburgh recommend a tattoo artist?
(tags: tattoos edinburgh )
- This is What it's Like to Be a Woman at a Bitcoin Meetup (This behaviour makes me so angry)
(tags: women society )
- Stephen Hawking: 'There are no black holes'
(tags: physics StephenHawking )
- Beware Mass-Produced Medical Recommendations
(tags: medicine research )
- 7 Moments That Made 'Frozen' the Most Progressive Disney Movie Ever
(tags: disney gender )
- I think i need to see "I, Frankenstein"
(tags: movies bad )
- Republicans call for halt to “unconstitutional surveillance programs”
(tags: republicans usa surveillance )
- Google's config system broke Google, then fixed Google, all by itself. (Skynet lives!)
(tags: google technology )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.