- Why is a minute divided into 60 seconds, an hour into 60 minutes, yet there are only 24 hours in a day?
(tags: time astronomy history clock numbers )
- An envy-free cake-division protocol.
(tags: cake )
- Why novellists shouldn't chase the Next Big Thing
(tags: writing publishing )
- Ampere to get rational redefinition
(tags: physics electricity )
- How to complain about mobile filtering over-blocking
(tags: censorship internet uk bbfc )
- Why the food in the British hugh street is better than its European equivalents
(tags: food uk europe )
- The NHS and HMRC are both going to miss the April deadline for getting off of XP.
(tags: windows microsoft nhs government uk )
- Why You Make Bad Decisions When You're Attracted to Someone
(tags: decisions emotion psychology attraction relationships viaJulie )
- 95 Conservative MPs want out of Europe. 100 want to reform it. I wonder what the rest want.
(tags: conservatives europe politics )
- The majority of Moffat's Dr Who scripts.
(tags: scripts StevenMoffat drwho )
- Alan Rickman is awesome
(tags: harrypotter )
- Constructing a virtual creature out of muscle and bone, and then letting it learn how to walk. Damned impressive.
(tags: animation video walking evolution viaHugh )
- There's going to be a romantic remake of 1984. I adore the idea.
(tags: 1984 remake movies )
- 117 Buffyverse Characters, Ranked From Worst To Best
(tags: buffy tv )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.