- 100 years of dog "improvement" has caused terrible damage
(tags: dogs genetics fail )
- If your mobile phone contract is with 3 then you can use your minutes/data in the USA.
(tags: mobile_phones )
- Valve's Gabe Newell and Linus Torvalds on Linux and Gaming (Valve just joined the Linux Foundation)
Games are really the only thing keeping me on Windows.
(tags: linux games )
- How did the computer game industry get to be so boy-focussed?
(tags: gaming gender games culture society )
- How a dispute over infinity divides mathematicians
(tags: infinity mathematics )
- Some impressive feats of physical skill
(tags: impressive animated_gif )
(tags: solarsystem space )
- You're diving 30m down, recovering bodies from a ship lost three days ago. And then a hand grabs yours... (video)
(tags: video viaSteer scuba )
- Not labelling your sexuality is a privileged act.
(tags: privilege sexuality lgbt viaMorag )
- What are the UK Government up to with music videos and age ratings?
(tags: music videos censorship uk age children )
- 14 Things You Can Say To Bisexual People That Are Guaranteed To Annoy Them
(tags: lgbt )
- DHS stalls no-fly list trial by putting witness on no-fly list
(tags: usa law epicwtf secrecy security_theatre )
- Two thousand mice dropped on Guam by parachute — to kill snakes
(tags: snakes mice news )
- The Logician And The God-Emperor
(tags: logic puzzle funny )
- Ants: Really strong. No, stronger than that.
(tags: ants )
- Case for Scottish independence boosted by more optimistic economic forecasts
(tags: scotland independence economy )
- Car tax disc to be axed after 93 years
(tags: uk tax cars )
- Has the internet killed Have I Got News For You?
(tags: tv internet satire )
- Fury after unelected peers strip power from Scotland
(tags: politics scotland uk )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.