- The 10 Worst Product Names in PC History
(tags: computers names marketing )
- Toast sandwich - why was I not previously aware of this?
(tags: food bread )
- If I didn't already have a Nexus 5 I'd be very tempted by the Moto G - £135 is dirt cheap!
(tags: mobile_phones android )
- A sensible Assisted Suicide act is about to be put before the Scottish parliament
(tags: scotland law suicide euthenasia )
- Toddlers learn words for nonsolids better when getting messy in a highchair
(tags: children learning mess )
- British wage-earners have taken £5,000 pay cut in five years
(tags: uk wages work )
- Error messages for writers
(tags: writing errors funny viasupergee )
- A friend is picking random directions to walk across Edinburgh and photographing what he finds...
(tags: photography edinburgh )
- I just donated £20 to Wikipedia, because it's the first place I look whenever I want to know something.
(tags: wikipedia donations )
- Why the Web Won't Be Nirvana (a prediction from 1995)
(tags: history prediction internet web )
- Male and female brains wired differently, scans reveal (triggered by hormone changes in puberty, it looks like)
(tags: gender brains neuroscience )
- How do ordinary voters see the UK's political parties?
(tags: politics uk )
- First tram reaches Haymarket in test
(tags: edinburgh trams )
- Male Pill a step closer
(tags: contraception men )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.