1) I don't consider myself to have been fully self aware until around the age of 24.
2) I nearly broke my neck falling out of a window in a fake German village on Salisbury Plain.
3) When I met Julie I had a list of things I was looking for in a partner, one of which was "ex goth"
4) At one point I wanted to be a writer, but I realised that although I enjoyed creating scenes, there weren't really any stories I wanted to tell, and I preferred writing for fun (and that wore off after a while too!)
5) My favourite cake growing up was a chocolate and apple cake that my father made every year for each of our birthdays. Not being able to eat it (nowadays due to wheat _and_ sugar intolerances) is something I find both sad and frustrating. It was a bit like this, only without the nuts/cereal, and absolutely delicious.
6) I find beer tastes overwhelmingly of hops, and that most wine tastes overwhelmingly of sour vinegar. This is an endless source of frustration to me in bars, because combined with the sugar problems it leaves me with spirits mixed with either diet coke (if it's not too late) or slimline tonic (if I'm worried about sleeping).
According to The Rules, comment if you'd like me to assign you a number!
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.