- Many Now Think Inflation Helps
(tags: economics inflation )
- The Best Of The Internet's Reaction To The St. Jude Storm
(tags: funny weather internet )
- This is what happens when you interrupt a programmer
(tags: programming development thinking comics )
- Cockblocking Rapists Is A Moral Obligation; or, How To Stop Rape Right Now |
(tags: advice rape )
- Seen the Russel Brand video? Despairing of politicians? Here's how you can_really_ make a difference
Now with the right link
(tags: politics uk )
- Scotland publishes broadband improvement rollout plans
(tags: scotland broadband )
- Understanding Insurance and the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)
(tags: insurance usa healthcare )
- I am _so_ fed up with people that think that the opposite sex is a mystery.
(tags: sex gender )
- On the song Lou Reed song Neil Gaiman named his daughter for.
(tags: music NeilGaiman )
- Zippo lighters from Vietnam
(tags: history vietnam usa war )
- A woman? On TV? Better cover up her face!
(tags: politics society makeup tv )
- Thank you so much for the dozens of suggestions of books for a nine-year-old.
(tags: books children )
- Is Labour really going to oppose HS2?
(tags: politics uk transport labour trains )
- Sea otter, dolphin, and penguin behavior: Your favorite animals are jerks.
(tags: animals nature cute morality )
- Motorola announces a new initiative to let you construct your phone out of modular parts
(tags: motorola design phones )
- The Printer That Can Print A 2,500 Square Foot House In 20 Hours.
(tags: 3dprinting architecture construction )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.