- Amazon and the "profitless business model" fallacy
(tags: business amazon )
- Various artists do Wolverine as Disney Princess
(tags: xmen wolverine princess marvel disney comics )
- This short story perfectly captures modern computing
(tags: computers shortstory scifi funny fiction )
- Can Agile development work for government, anyway?
(tags: software development government agile )
- This is a great description of how they fucked up the US Healthcare website.
(tags: software fail government usa )
- What Happens When You Just Give Money To Poor People?
(tags: poverty money GuaranteedIncome charity )
- Do you need to worry about your tastes changing as you get older?
(tags: society age taste culture )
- People with mental illness need help to get back to work – but coercion is wrong
(tags: work uk mentalhealth )
- The truth about Grammar.
I can tell this is going to come in _very_ useful.
(tags: history viaGominokouhai society language grammar )
- No Freeze on Winter Energy Prices, Despite Natural Gas Boom
(tags: gas money fuel energy )
- Folklore as Childcare Policy
(tags: history roma childcare society mythology children )
- What happens if you freeze energy prices?
(tags: politics uk electricity energy )
- Desalination capacity climbs 50% in the last year
(tags: water desalination )
- If you want to know why some movies are made and some are not then you need to read this.
(tags: movies business )
- Seen the Russel Brand video? Despairing of politicians? Here's how you can_really_ make a difference
(tags: politics uk viaDraxar )
- 20th century headlines, rewritten to get more clicks.
(tags: funny newspapers media internet comics )
- Build HS2 or Britain will suffer 14 years of rail misery
(tags: uk transport trains )
- What is the most famous book set in every state?
(tags: books viaJackie usa )
- British Medical Journal: Saturated fat is not the major issue
(tags: uk food fat doctors health )
- Scotland is converting long leases to outright ownership
(tags: scotland housing )
- Nebraska tries to disprove climate change, fails to find scientists to work on it.
(tags: globalwarming epicfail usa science )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.