- Every day, 520million books-worth of text is posted on the internet.
(tags: blogging writing internet )
- Sleepy Hollow Is Crazy, Dumb Fun With a Machine Gun-Wielding Headless Horseman
(tags: awesome tv )
- Why Telling Men "No" Doesn't Work For Everybody -- And Can Even Be Dangerous
(tags: abuse harrassment women )
- In Radical Shift, Robots Work Right Next to Auto Workers
(tags: robots factory )
- Ranking The Disney “Renaissance Era” Animated Films
(tags: movies disney )
- A very unusual brain.
(tags: brains )
- Where would the Conservatives be now if they had gone with constitutional reform?
(tags: uk reform voting )
- George RR Martin talks about what's coming on next seasons GOT
(tags: gameofthrones funny )
- How SyFy's "reality TV" ruined a convention for people trying to have fun.
(tags: cosplay tv conventions )
- Do Lib Dems have the nerve to win STV for local government?
(tags: libdem government voting )
- Dinosaur Feathers Discovered in Canadian Amber
(tags: canada dinosaurs birds )
- Physicists Discover Geometry Underlying Particle Physics | Simons Foundation
Physicists have discovered a jewel-shaped geometric object that challenges the notion that space, time and particles are fundamental constituents of nature.
(tags: physics quantum viafanf )
- Ben Affleck Reads Comments About Batman Casting, Learns Not to Read Comments
(tags: batman comments )
- The definitive difference between Funny and LOL
(tags: categorisation visualization datamining humour presentation internet )
- Areas with free school meals for primary pupils saw them two months ahead academically
(tags: uk food children )
- Mad Men finale season split across two years - 2014 and 2015.
(tags: madmen tv )
- How to pick up women (with science)
(tags: funny PickupArtists relationships women science )
- How do people feel about their local MPs?
(tags: politics uk )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.