- Scientists forget to turn off equipment… and make ‘impossible material’ Upsalite - the world’s most efficient water absorber
(tags: accident chemistry science )
- All 823 Barbara Cartland novels to be republished. (Thank goodness for Print-on-Demand?)
(tags: publishing )
- Hacker! Shouts! Abuse! At! Baby!
(tags: babies webcam hacking security )
- 40 more fascinating maps (ok, about 20 new ones)
(tags: maps )
- Mercury is a liquid at room temperature because of relativity
(tags: physics chemistry relativity )
- Apple says it's ok to be bisexual
(tags: apple sexuality lgbt )
- On being a gay man dating a trans man.
(tags: viaTheFerrett relationships lgbt )
- It turns out that Lego bricks are recursive
(tags: recursion lego )
- How to deal with non-paying clients
(tags: work money )
- Real, true facts. No. Really. No fake facts here.
(tags: facts )
- Finally, a reason to be in favour of racial profiling
(tags: funny finance race satire )
- 'Canned laughter' doesn't exist, so why do critics keep complaining about it?
(tags: comedy humour tv radio media )
- Nicely done campaign against offensive language
(tags: abuse language lgbt )
- Why you shouldn't introduce your girlfriend to World Of Warcraft
(tags: mmorpg funny relationships )
- Can a person ever really catch up on sleep?
(tags: sleep )
- Bill Nighy turned down the role of Doctor Who
(tags: drwho )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.