- Hamlet banned by the British Library for being too violent.
This is what web censorship does. Falsely censors things that you don't expect, while leaving access open to things you would.
(tags: censorship web )
- There's something linguistically interesting going on here.
(tags: comic funny language )
- Tracking devices hidden in London's recycling bins are stalking your smartphone
(tags: uk tracking london surveillance )
- The Director's Guild of America interviews Peter Jackson
(tags: lotr peterjackson movies )
- Wizard of Oz to be adapted into TV medical drama
(tags: WizardOfOz epicwtf tv hospital )
- 6 Toxic Relationship Habits Most People Think Are Normal
(tags: viaMoni relationships )
- Ethnic minority voters could hold key to 2015 general election result
(tags: uk elections demographics )
- Prince Charles and his 36 private meetings with cabinet ministers.
See, if they were purely ceremonial, I wouldn't care at all...
(tags: uk royalty )
- The ultimate app for people that read on the toilet!
(tags: funny toilets )
(tags: photos webcam versioncontrol git )
- Web filters give pirates the ability to block any site they feel like...
(tags: censorship epicfail web piracy )
- Is Gawker getting paid to write stuff? (Journalism is dead, long live the new journalism!)
(tags: journalism viaBartCalendar media )
- New meta-analysis checks the correlation between intelligence and faith
(tags: religion faith intelligence )
- WTF is wrong with Americans?
(tags: prison education usa healthcare )
- US judge changes baby's name from Messiah due to religious beliefs
Have they even _heard_ of the separation of Church and State?
(tags: religion children usa )
- Government to tell people which advisers can help them avoid tax.
(tags: uk tax )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.