- Naked Ladies Infected with Smut!
(tags: headline plants disease )
- How an independent Scotland could revamp the welfare system
(tags: scotland independence welfare )
- EEGs show different results for autism and Asperger's and Autism
(tags: aspergers autism psychology brains )
- How copyright prevents access to books from the middle of the 20th century
(tags: books copyright publishing )
- The Christian Church sanctified same sex marriages in 100AD
(tags: history religion christianity marriage lgbt )
- Swimming in a sea of shit: The Internet’s war against creatives
(tags: abuse internet )
- Liverpool FC Threaten To Ban Fans Who Say 'Play Like A Girl'
(tags: football politeness sport language )
- XKeyscore: The NSA tool that collects nearly everything a user does on the internet
(tags: surveillance internet usa )
- Porcupines make the cutest noises in the universe.
(tags: animals cute video )
- Possibly the finest comic about tortoises known to man.
(tags: tortoise comic funny )
- Trask Industries: Solving Your Future - Today
(tags: xmen video )
- Debunking the flags/stats link from yesterday
(tags: visualization flags fraud )
- 33 Skeletor Affirmations To Start The Day
(tags: funny meme )
- Labour leadership attacks the Labour for Independence group.
(tags: scotland snp independence labour )
- Did the Conservative chair just admit to breaking the law?
(tags: law employment Conservatives )
- Europe's biggest battery to regulate UK renewable energy
(tags: uk europe renewables batteries )
- Most toxic behaviour comes from mostly-well-behaved people.
(tags: games abuse behaviour )
- An app that lets iPhone users take 20 full-resolution photos per second.
(tags: iphone photography )
- In the world of massive holes, where does Crossrail fit in?
(tags: london construction trains )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.