- Twitter announces plans to track people around the web.
(tags: twitter privacy )
- The Tyranny of Stuctureless (Lots of great advice for anyone working with groups)
The Tyranny of Stuctureless by Jo Freeman
(tags: structure viaMyBrotherHugh organisation groups )
- I just discovered a feature in Visual Studio that saved me a buttload of typing.
(tags: visualstudio )
- Rate of aging may be determined in the womb and linked to birthweight
(tags: gestation children aging )
- France defangs its anti-piracy law, removes disconnection penalty
(tags: law france copyright piracy )
- The Architecture Twitter Uses to Deal with 150M Active Users, 300K QPS, a 22 MB/S Firehose, and Send Tweets in Under 5 Seconds
(tags: computers twitter architecture viafanf )
- Beautiful Cross Sections of Bullets
(tags: guns )
- Want a healthy baby? Best get shagging now...
(tags: babies )
- What's the ettiquette for communicating from the toilet?
Guess where I'm saving this link from?
(tags: toilets ettiquette )
- A Filthy History: When New Yorkers Lived Knee-Deep in Trash
(tags: history waste )
- Marvel are actually experimenting with what you can do with digital comics
(tags: marvel internet comics )
- A neat solution to the West Lothian question, but what might go wrong?
(tags: politics scotland uk )
- NHS redundancies have cost £435m since April
(tags: uk nhs redundancy )
- An Ethical Guide To Consuming Content Created By Awful People
(tags: ethics media )
- Warring couples want power, not apologies
(tags: relationships )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.